Advertising is not only useful for companies, but also for society as a whole. Advertising generates awareness in the target group and throughout the community. Producers or manufacturers make short-term and long-term plans and forecasts after analyzing product demand, the scope and need for product improvement, and the potential for brand image and reputation growth to grow.
Main benefits of effective advertisements
1. Attracting current & potential customers
After the phase of awareness, advertisements can play another role in encouraging targeted customers to take more steps further in your sales funnel by attracting current and potential customers to engage with your business through:
Increase store or branches traffic by highlighting your business location info in your ads and spreading the word about the opening of a new store or branch Generating more leads through advertising campaigns customized for this purpose like Facebook ads and LinkedIn ads.
2. Benefits of Advertising to Wholesalers and Retailers:
- The goodwill generated through advertisement will encourage the wholesalers and retailers.
- The selling process will be economical.
- It enhances the rate of turnover of stock.
- It supplements the selling activities.
- Consumers are aware of the quality of the product.
- The feedback of the consumers are available through response method.
3. Benefits of Advertising to Consumers:
- It provides consumer the information regarding the availability of the product, which reduces the shopping time.
- It offers an opportunity to select the right product as per requirement.
- It helps to compare the product with the products of the other manufacturers.
- Reasonable price can be offered due to large acceptance through awareness.
- Consumers become aware of the various uses of the product.
- Regulatory information is helpful to the consumers regarding the uses and abuses of the product.
- Any information regarding future projection is also available.
4. Product Introduction and Awareness
When a business introduces a new product, advertising provides a means to make a large market aware of the product. Ads often focus on the product’s solution to a common problem, such as a new cell phone’s touted ability to solve the “dropped call” problem. In a very visual example, ads for anti-frizz hair treatment can show “before and after” photographs to illustrate the product’s effectiveness.
5. Product Sale Events
Advertising provides an effective way to inform the market about limited-time product sale events. Sale-based ads can be generated by local retail outlets or can originate from the product’s national manufacturer. In many cases, the national manufacturer shares the cost of the ad with the local retailer.
6. Supports The Salesmanship:
Advertising greatly facilitates the work of a salesman. The customers are already familiar with the product which the salesman sells. The selling efforts of a salesman are greatly supplemented by advertising. It has been rightly pointed out that “selling and advertising are cup and saucer, hook and eye, or key and lock wards.”
7. More Employment Opportunities:
Advertising provides and creates more employment opportunities for many talented people like painters, photographers, singers, cartoonists, musicians, models, and people working in different advertising agencies.
8. Enhances Good-Will:
Advertising is instrumental in increasing the goodwill of the concern. It introduces the manufacturer and his product to the people. Repeated advertising and better quality of products bring more reputation for the manufacturer and enhances goodwill for the concern.
We have always emphasized the importance of having a good website for your company because it can act as your best tool for marketing and sales. A poorly designed website can repulse people from your business and can cause you to lose customers before you even have them. Get in touch with HyperEffects to work on creating, enhancing, and making the website of your company more user-friendly.